When looking for the perfect venue to plan your next corporate event, look no further than Plymouth Country Club! You have probably attended a bridal shower, holiday party or maybe even a golf tournament here at PCC...but when your boss asks "where should we host the annual meeting", we want you to know exactly where to turn to. With so many corporate event locations in Plymouth, why choose PCC?
Our Corporate meeting package is for groups small and large and can be customized to fit the needs of your particular event. From a sit-down luncheon with a speaker to an all-day classroom style meeting, we can accommodate. Plymouth Country Club offers you access to a professional event planner to guide you through the planning process as well as free parking, complimentary logo branding and an environment sure to set your guests at ease.
Real Live Pros site ten great tips for planning a great corporate meeting, and PCC checks off THE ENTIRE LIST! This great blog read cites the following as some essentials to planning a successful corporate meeting:
- Pick a great location--We know that PCC is right off the highway, has free parking and easy for folks on either side of 'the bridge'!
- Have dependable Wifi--PCC offers free dependable Wifi
- Quality food and beverages--The most common compliment we get at PCC is about the outstanding food!
- Go green--We are happy to offer water glasses and pitchers on each table instead of plastic water bottles, and we try to source our food from local vendors so it is fresh and seasonal!
- Quality stage area and dependable audio--With so many ways to customize our function room, your speakers can have anything from a full stage to a small podium and our wireless microphones are available if you happen to have a panel of speakers!
The best thing about booking your next corporate meeting, class, certification seminar or team building day at Plymouth Country Club will be all of the compliments you receive on hosting the best event your company has seen in a long time!